This traditional style villa has a great view along the Caribbean coast of Saint Lucia and is conveniently located only 5 minutes from the capital city of Castries. It is constructed with a Greenheart frame and features beautiful Greenheart Floors and wall panels. Greenheart is a hardwood native to South America, found in Guyana (formerly British Guiana) the wood is extremely hard and strong, so hard that it cannot be worked with standard tools. Being extremely durable Greenheart is highly prized for building in the Caribbean. This Villa would benefit from some decoration and is priced accordingly.
This property benefits from:
• Unrestricted freehold ownership
• Located in the pleasant residential area of Morne Fortune
• Close to the Sir Arthur Community College
• Located only 5 minutes above the business capital of Castries
• Mains Water Supply.
• 15000 gallon reserve tank with Electric Water pump.
• Cable TV.
• Telephone and High Speed Internet.