This classic two storey residential property is located at Summersdale, Quarter of Castries approximately 5-10 minutes from George F L Charles Airport and within close proximity to public transportation, shopping enterprises, beaches and entertainment. Access is along the Summersdale road. The building is over thirty years old and is in good condition of repair. A 1 bedroom downstairs apartment provides rental income.
The home affords spectacular views of the Vigie Peninsular, the Caribbean Sea, and George F. L. Charles Airport at Vigie.
Land size – 6,458 sq ft.
Floor space – Ground floor - 600 sq ft.
Upper floor - 1,271 sq ft.
Total Square feet 1,871
ASKING PRICE – ECD 525,000 OR USD 195,298 (negotiable)
• Dining area
• Living room
• 3 bedrooms
• 2 bathrooms
• Off road parking
• 1 bedroom apartment
• 1 bath
• Living room
• Kitchen/dining area
Built in furniture exist in the kitchens, bathrooms and dressing areas and the vendor is considering including the furniture with the sale.
• Cold water – from public mains
• Solar water system
• Sewage – drainage to septic tank
• Electricity – single phase mains supply
• Telephone, Cable & Internet
• 600 gallons PVC water tank on concrete slab located on a hillside
• Flower garden
• External works comprises; clay tiled pavement, concrete pavement, block and stone retaining walls and open drains.