Cotton Bay village is located in the north of St Lucia right on the Cas-En-Bas beach. For sale is a calabash unit -( larger of the 2 bedroom apartments at Cotton Bay) with en-suite facilities. It is a ground floor fully furnished apartment which is very well maintained. This apartment is fully furnished and has potential for great rental income!
1. The average nightly rental rate starts from about USD 140 per night.
2. The HOA fee is USD$ 793 per month.
The condo dues cover all expenditure on common property and services which include:
· Main swimming pool, pump room, and pumps
· Sewage system
· Water distribution system
· Electrical distribution system
· Pest and termite treatment of all common areas
· Payment to Wasco for water consumption
· Payment to Lucelec for electricity consumption (individual owners should pay the condo for consumption in their own units)
· Beach cleaning
· Maintaining vegetation
· Maintenance of all drives and walkways
· Maintenance of stairs and railings leading to upper floors of apartment blocks
· External painting of all buildings
Note: Roof repairs on apartment buildings is also covered by Condo fees.
Yearly building insurance is USD $1,000.
3. The photos online are current for the most part except:
1) Furniture in the living room is different.
2) A bit of different decor in the living room.
3) Back splash in the kitchen has been replaced with a very nice Italian tile .
The development has had a management company run it for the past 2 years. They maintain the communal areas and have been doing a very good.
Cotton Bay Village development is currently kept in very good condition.