Located at Goodlands on Morne Fortune overlooking the Cul-De-Sac Valley is this two storey concrete framed residential structure which provides for a main family residence on the upper floor a 1 bedroom apartment and also a storage area which can easily be converted to a one bedroom or studio apartment on the ground floor.
The site shape is roughly rectangular and the grounds are fully developed, partly fenced and landscaped.
The construction format is conventional reinforced concrete foundations, frame and floor slabs. Rendered concrete block walls and partitions with some masonry walls in selected locations.
Land size – 7,384.82sq ft
Ground floor: Main structure 1,246.52 sq ft.
Patios 69.75 sq ft.
Upper floor: Main structure 1,201.27 sq ft.
Patios 288.00 sq ft.
Total square feet 2,805.54
ASKING PRICE – ECD 690,000 OR USD 256,677
THE BUILDING PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING ACCOMMODATION:
• Kitchen area
• Dining room
• Living room
• 3 bedrooms including master with en-suite bathroom
• 2 bathrooms
Ground Floor Apartment with open concept plan:
• Dining area
• 2 bedrooms
• 1 bathroom
• Monthly rental ECD 900
Ground Floor Storage area:
• Can easily be converted to 1 bedroom or studio apartment
• Potential for additional rental income
Amenities: - All utilities are present
• Cold water – from public mains
• Solar water system
• Sewage – drainage to septic tank
• 2 (400) gallons water tanks
• Landscaped large backyard
• Off road parking
• In close proximity to public transportation